Tuesday, December 8, 2009

What did I open today?



I got this from my friend Toots, a fellow DCPH member last swap meet. Fortunately he had an extra piece for me. I don't know why this is kinda hard to find at our local toy stores. I'm not even sure if this was already released locally or if he got this from a DCPH member in the USA. I just got to have one right away. Thanks for the help Toots!
=)

I really like the classic casting/curves of this Ice Cream Truck more than that of the HotWheels casting....or maybe because of it's resemblance of the Transformers 2 Movie Ice Cream Truck?



Matchbox Ice Cream Cruiser


5 comments:

  1. wow bro!

    what a collection!

    but i dont see any hondas here..

    do u collect honda?

    coz i do, but i just started.

    and only S2000..

    check my blog, s2thousand.blogpsot.com

    thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mervin!

    Yes Perzoe, I do have Hondas in my Tomica collection. I'll show them to you soon. You can also visit my multiply site, there are some Hondas posted there.

    Please click the link at the bottom of the page to go to Jovet's Tomica.

    Thanks!

    Jovet

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have the same sentiments of the resemblance to the Transformer ice cream truck too

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice delicious ice cream truck!!

    ReplyDelete