Thursday, September 10, 2009

Matchbox VW Karmann Ghia Convertible



This was a birthday raok (Random Act of Kindness) from Atty. Elmer Guerzon, a fellow DCPH member. I was having a hard time looking for one at the local toy shops in Manila, he was lucky to spot one when he dropped-by a mall in Pampanga (about an hour drive from Manila).

I believe this was the first time Matchbox produced this model. The sexy curves compliments the details and color of this convertible.




Matchbox VW Karmann Ghia Convertible






Another great addition to my Karmann Ghia collection.
Thanks Elmer! =)





4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the RAOK to your friends! A very nice VW karmann ghia here!! and perfectly laid on the hauler.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I really like this KG casting of Matchbox and I'm looking forward for more color variations. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Kharmann ghia is a popular car to get, a really great present and happy(belated) birthday... :)

    ReplyDelete