Friday, February 19, 2010

Now Showing!

I just finished relocating my Movie/TV themed die-cast car collection. It was a back-breaking experience since I had to get them from another house. This line used to be my mainline since I started collecting die-cast cars in 2004. Most of them fit the allocated space in my new display cabinet but I still have a few to add and set loose. Some were misplaced due to moving from one house to another but hopefully I can find them all soon.

Sit back, relax and enjoy watching the movies!












5 comments:

  1. nice movie cars, love the black charger from F&F...

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! AWESOME DISPLAY!!
    and i can see almost all are from movies collection!!

    Jovet, can you featured the delorean (back to the future) and that starsky and hutch car in your future posting?
    It will be very much interesting to see it.
    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And the ECTO-1, and the Last V8, and... 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The DeLorean is my favourite movie car of all time! I have a time machine collection also.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys for dropping by.

    Daniel, ok bro, I'll try to feature those one by one in the coming weeks. =)

    Louis, it's one of my favorite movies too....Back to the Future!!!!

    ReplyDelete