Saturday, January 9, 2010

What's my 1st haul for 2010?

I was at Powerplant Mall, Rockwell Center last Thursday and after having lunch with my mom and brother, I decided to take a peek at Kidstation. There were no new items in sight on the Tomica and Matchbox shelves. =(

When I was about to leave the store, the Tomica sales rep told me that they just received a new delivery and it was still in their storage. He told to wait and when he came back, he was carrying the new Honda Cars 4 car gift set.




Woohoo! I just couldn't resist this set, it's a must have! lol!


Tomica Honda Cars Gift Set
Honda Insight


Honda Fit


Honda Freed
Honda Odyssey


more photos of the Honda Fit...









Happy New Year everyone!!!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats Jovet! i like the Fit as well...of course it is Jazz over here!
    Happy New Year of fun-filled collecting. More blessings ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on your first haul the year!
    me too, like the Honda Fit and it's also known as Jazz here in Malaysia.

    Happy New Year to you too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys!
    This Fit/Jazz is a real cutie, now I'm thinking of getting a real one? lol!

    O maybe try to get more Tomica releases of this model. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The car in the showroom looks like more interesting too! nice buy sir!

    ReplyDelete