Friday, December 4, 2009

Two Bats!

While walking around the DCPH Pre-Xmas swap meet last Sunday, I was surprised to see these two 3-4" Batman statues on my friend Erick/Decker's table. I looked at the base and it says Corgi DC Comics. I never knew that Corgi produced Batman statues? Anyway, I asked around for info about this, all I got was that these statues came from a Batman Box Set by Corgi. Erick told me that he had three different Batman statues but the third one was sold out....too bad for me.

When I got home that night with the two Batman statues, I did a little research and found the actual photos of the Corgi Box Sets at Bat-Blog.



*photo from Bat-Blog

Here are the two Batman Statues from the swap meet:














*Assorted Batmobiles in my photos are by Corgi but not the ones from the 2008 Box Sets.

Hope to get the third missing Batman Statue from the series soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment